We work on a month-to-month performance basis, and all of our clients' monthly spend is determined by the monthly budget they set with us in advance. Our objective is to get a client's campaign to the point where it is profitable, so that their business is able to grow - exponentially. On average, our clients begin to see a return on investment in under 2 months.
We have 3 types of fees:
- Monthly Services and
- Ad hoc (includes development).
Monthly services and ad hoc fees are fixed depending on what your business requires. Our fees on ad spend work on a sliding scale, and are a percentage on ad spend which decreases as your ad spend increases. Once you provide us with your monthly advertising budget, our expert Marketers will determine the most optimal split across the various digital platforms, based on your objective.
SEO refers to the process of improving your website’s organic ranking on search engines. There are several factors that determine your website’s organic ranking:
- Architecture - how was the site built, it is responsive etc.;
- Content - the words, relevance etc.;
- Html - Structure, headings etc.;
- Trust - Engagement, history, ad-heaviness etc.;
- Links - Quality, text, number etc.;
- Personal - History of visitors, country etc.; and
- Social - reputation of sharers, number of shares etc.
When we build websites, they will always be optimized for search engines. Services which will improve your organic ranking are:
- Targeted digital marketing campaigns;
- Social Media posting and page management;
- Website content / blog post creation; and
- Website analyses and fixes.
We do not offer set packages – as each business is different and will require different services. “Package deals” often result in clients having to pay for services they aren’t receiving, and are structured in a way that makes it difficult to detect this.
Our objective is to get you to the point where you are earning a profit on your monthly ad spend with us. From experience, we have found that below a certain point, it takes much longer for you to see that return on investment. Many agencies will take on any client regardless of whether they feel they will perform or not, but we are selective in who we accept as a client, and will not take on a client if we do not feel we will achieve their objectives. One of the factors that affects this is your monthly ad spend.
Any agency offering guarantees is a red flag, as there is no certainty. The success of a campaign will depend on the skills and experience of the marketer handling your campaign, the time an agency will dedicate to your campaigns and other factors which fall within your control (e.g. your ad spend, conversion rate, service levels etc.).
Because every industry and business is different, it is not possible to group our services into “packages”, nor would this be feasible for you. We evaluate your objectives and budget, and structure our services in order to achieve those objectives.
Because there is no physical product which you can use to base your decision on, you can look for the following:
- Is the agency a Google Partner?
- Are they will to show you their Google Performance and Facebook Ad Performance? (These are easily accessible on the platforms) and
- Do they operate on a month-to-month performance basis? (No agency confidence in its performance would require a minimum contract period)